View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2017, 19:16 (Ref:3718877)   #51
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
on the super touring front the 1993 South African series is missing from the register

races are on youtube and entry list is
My experience of TV coverage is that they rarely show a full season entry list. If you are lucky you might get a partial grid and results from each race, but usual without race numbers and team names. It means I'll need to watch every race, pausing multiple times to try to make out numbers or text on grainy YouTube footage and making notes - that's something I simply don't have time for right now.

Looking back at some old BTCC season reviews and despite the videos being 2 or 3 hours long there are times when some drivers/cars are never mentioned and only ever seen in the back of shot. So even after spending all that time watching old footage I would have no guarantee that the list would be complete.

I'm not saying that I won't add that series, just that it's not top of my list of things to do.