View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2017, 15:17 (Ref:3720425)   #602
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is it time for some Livery Reviews yet? Yep! This part will be Lexus.

#1 DENSO KOBELCO SARD LC500

As the season's defending champion, Team SARD changed their livery for the 2017 car by reducing the amount of red and blue parts on the car. It's always the same look of the livery, but I don't have anything against it.

#6 WAKO'S 4CR LC500

When Team LeMans started out their 2016 season with a brand new title sponsor, they went out for a white and blue livery. During the season, they switched on to a full-blue livery, which looked better than their early-season livery. The pink part on the headlights is a nice touch.

#19 WedsSport ADVAN LC500

Generally, liveries such as this doesn't disappoint in motorsport. Apparently Team Bandoh made a few facelifts to it, adding yellow stripes extending to the driver nametag side. It's a really nice touch to it.

#36 au TOM'S LC500

It's just the same design as they always had since 2008, but this looks better compared to the previous one. They've added more amount of orange to it, extending to the doors and the front.

#37 KeePer TOM'S LC500

With rumours that Red Bull might be involved in Japanese motorsport and sponsor the Lexus Team TOM'S, the rumours eventually became true. This is what the livery looks like with Red Bull sponsoring the team, which looks "fusioned" for me. Anyway, the base livery has also been facelifted like the #36 car had, and also it would have been better if the "Red Bull" text outline was ditched and the bull decal outlines being yellow instead, like seen on Red Bull's Formula One cars.

#38 ZENT CERUMO LC500

Lexus Team CERUMO changed their livery for this year, ditching the yellow stripes and replacing them with black stripes. It's a two-coloured red livery, which is a major facelift compared to last year.

#60 SYNTIUM LM corsa RC-F GT3

Switching from bright white to silver, this looks so much of a Mercedes F1 livery. Looking at the rear wing it's like seeing a Mercedes F1 car but with Richard Mille as the "title sponsor".

I don't have much to say about all of the liveries above so they're just "short reviews".