View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 20:09 (Ref:3721267)   #621
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Honda time.

#8 ARTA NSX-GT

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri didn't change their livery since 2013, but they are doing a little facelift to it, expecially at the rear side of the car. Last year the rear side looked like this, but this year the black parts are increased to the livery.

#16 MOTUL MUGEN NSX-GT

Some of you think this reminds you of a BAR F1 livery, some of you thinks of that Super Formula Team Mugen livery...but this one is a Mugen Motul livery that dates back to 1987, when this Honda Civic Si had that livery 30 years ago. I have no idea what that eye decal is in the livery, if you know what it probably is then let me know. Otherwisely, the livery looks very good, and we haven't seen that in Super GT before.

#17 KEIHIN NSX-GT

I like how the chrome silver reflects on the track. It's always the team's traditional livery you see every season.

#64 Epson Modulo NSX-GT

"Epson Modulo" now? This year the team picked out the winner of the 2017 livery contest to be used as the team's livery. It's cool to have a tribal design livery in motorsports such as this.

#100 RAYBRIG NSX-GT

Dubbed as the "Phase 01" livery, Team Kunimitsu have gone black, grey and light blue for the testing. It's until the first race of the season that they will unveil their real livery, so could it be the same livery as last year?

A few GT300 liveries to be reviewed soon.