View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2017, 11:35 (Ref:3763151)   #77
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Yes. It's not fear to live to fight another day.

These people are supposed to be professionals, paid a huge amount of money to help their teams get as far up the WC rankings as they can. They won't do it if they keep trashing their cars on each other.

This silly bickering should be left in the lower formulae. Perez and Ocon are paid to do a job most people would pay a King's Ransom to do. It's not big, it's not clever, it just shows an immaturity that other teams will be noticing.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
They're supposed to be professionals. As in, they should all know what is around them and not be trying to wreck each other. Ocon can't be thinking "I'd better back out because he will wreck me." It has to be expected that another driver in the top series won't try to kill him. Especially a teammate. Your post puts all the requirements of professionalism on ocon. He can't back out of any pass of Perez because of perez' lack of professionalism.