View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2017, 15:23 (Ref:3727986)   #121
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
in fairness though, would the f1 press be any kinder if the Indy equivalent to Alonso decided to skip the 500 to run as a one off rookie in Monaco?
That is somewhat my point. There is someone who always thinks their narrow focus is all that matters. So yeah, someone somewhere within the F1 media circus would have something negative to say. No to mention some fans doing the same. It doesn't make them any less of an idiot however.

Richard