View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2017, 15:34 (Ref:3770306)   #30
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
For those wanting to watch live qualifying on Saturday, it would seem as though it has been brought forward to 15.05.

And on Sunday, the live programme on ITV 4 may or may not be starting at 10.15 - BTCC website differs from ITV's which is showing start at 10.30.

Whatever, the forecast is for rain on and off all day on Sunday. Should add further spice to what promises to be a cracking (obviously, not literally) set of races.
Thanks for this Mike, I'll have to alter my schedule. As my Missus is out working on Sunday I'm planning to get my eyes almost square before she gets home from first watching The Malaysian Grand Prix and then The BTCC races. Hopefully I'll have enough time during the adverts (and support races) to mow the lawn, attend to the washing up, cook dinner and all of the other chores I'll be left with!