View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2017, 10:23 (Ref:3776557)   #50
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I did it with a company called Rally Tours. You could probably do it cheaper yourself, but they have done it on a number of occasions and know the whole event inside and out. We were taken to the best spots on the stages and pointed in the right direction depending on what we wanted to see. Plus they incorporated stops at Pagani, Ducati, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Imola and K-Sport into the travel days either side of the rally weekend, so we got to see a hell of a lot. If I go again, I'll do it with them.

As for Rally Legend I can't recommend it enough, they basically turn the whole town over to the rally teams. The industrial estate in one corner of the town becomes a massive Super Special Stage, there are full length tarmac Stages in and around the area and they run night stages through San Marino old town (which was one of the best environments I have ever seen rally cars in) and out into the countryside.

(Sorry for the off topic, back to the rallycross now!)