View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2015, 16:52 (Ref:3579761)   #197
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
On the weather front, I still haven't see blue sky since I left. It was overcast and rainy half my trip then just overcast. Same today. You get any sun up there yet?
It rained this morning, but the sun is trying to poke through. After today, it will be sunny with highs in the mid to upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s for the foreseeable forecast.

I've got one foot tall grass to cut and all sorts of limbs and storm crap to pick up along with my camping stuff, once it all dries out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Too bad I didn't get to see you guys, I worked T3 & 4 on test day with already 2 RV's showing up early but no familiar faces/Ten-Tenths names. Over on the other side of the track on Wed and down at 1 & 2 for Thu.

A twist of events forced me out of the remainder of the event but I cannot say I was too unhappy about that with the ever increasing amounts of water being dropped onto the area... Got to see bright sunny blue skies again as soon as we flew out and were back on the plains!

Hope y'all dry out quickly and keep swallowing that NyQuil for a while!
Pretty sure I had spotted the Dutchman in the orange suit at T2. You looked busy with the blue flag and I needed another beer....

Sorry you missed the slop fest with us