View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2018, 19:36 (Ref:3803468)   #1316
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They had a priority to introduce something that solved a problem. They also introduced a deadline. To do this they have introduced this. You could argue they could have developed something else, but, at least at one point, it looks like it wouldn’t be ready for the deadline. Now they can hone this, and look at other solutions to improve on this.

Please understand I’m not saying anything is actually needed. However, rather than just be glib I am attempting to understand a situation.

I wanted a house with a garage. At first I couldn’t afford one, so I moved in somewhere without a garage. I did not chose to get cold and wet every night until I could afford a house with a garage.

I don’t agree with this, but I can see how we have got here.