View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2018, 11:52 (Ref:3799520)   #356
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, while I was interested in the development of my Segway Car Feliks, I found some helpful solutions on the web. It turned out that with the help in developing motorization, come ... Disabled and their machines .. It's such a Segway with a chair because after all the disabled can not stand ....
And there are companies that Segwaya adapt to them ...
Now it's enough for such a vehicle, make a canopy with doors and windshield wipers, teeth do not reach us, a phone holder in which there is a speedometer and other important things, and the front energy-absorbing plastic bump so that not immediately at what, With your feet flickering .. after you get the blinkers, the vehicle becomes a capable Segway Car Feliks ..
I also see the way to develop such a car, not even a multiplayer, with the increase of wheels and the use of such solutions .. but not for acrobatics and normal driving ..
Also, I think of a small diesel engine that drives an alternator, and this whole 15kg system would give that car an unrestricted reach, of course when adding gasoline. But not much, because my four stroke engine would be as good as 30 ccm.

Here are some examples from the internet ..

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlAXwD_KA0

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p46F0IbYEUA

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6Gh-hPDeo

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8QZ0HEoZHQ

Andrew