Old 26 Nov 2009, 05:29 (Ref:2589382)   #23
HughGJohnson
Racer

Switzerland
like Bill Maher, "I'm Swiss"
HughGJohnson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Foretuneatly, knot evverione neads too yuse a spel chekcer.
You spelled "a" wrong.*

As for early predictions...

Constructors championship to be battle between Ferrari and McLaren with Mercedes and Red Bull fighting for a somewhat distant third.

On-track drama between Lewis and Fernando leading to at least speculation of perceived off-track drama. Lewis will insist their mates and Fernando will say he hates McLaren but not Lewis. Odds of Lewis-Fernando becoming openly hostile 3:2 against.

WDC to be battle between the aforementioned former teammates with Lewis winning partially on strength of a better car.

Veteran posters to complain that all the races are boring. "I didn't watch it at all because it was boring."

Kamui Kobayashi to outrace his own car a la Alonso for the last two years.

The ghost of Kimi to prove as distraction to any underachieving driver on a reasonably competitive team.

USF1 to greatly exceed all expectations and be horrible. Posters to continue to mock USF1 and predict the imminent demise of USF1.

Nico Rosberg to be outperformed by any teammate but Kaz Nakajima, Piquet, Grosjean, JV or me. However, he will look better than any teammate but Danica Patrick (I like brunettes).