View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2020, 21:28 (Ref:3968809)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
War film: None, can't stand most of them. If I absolutely had to pick, probably 1917.
Sweet when you were at primary school age: Wispa Mint
Favourite toy as a child: Lego
Favourite car your father had: Austin Montego. Awful car, but it had a talking dashboard that used to wind him up by insisting that we were running out of fuel at all times.
Most memorable TV advert: Fruit-Tella. 'I'm Too Juicy'
TV Programme when you were school age: Top of the Pops, though looking back they were awful!
Comic you read as a child: I read the Beano, but my favourite were my dad's Viz comics.
Year you first read Autosport: 1992-ish. As well as a 7 year old can read a magazine like that.
Poster you had on your bedroom wall: A pic of Damon Hill in the 1996 Williams.