View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2020, 13:26 (Ref:3968909)   #20
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Apologies if me commenting ruins the flow of this thread. I am finding the following interesting...

1. Movies I am going to have to check out such as "Ice Cold in Alex" and "Von Ryan's Express". I have Googled both. Ice Cold sounds similar to "The Flight of the Phoenix" which is not a war movie, but is a battle for survival in North African desert with a unique mix of characters.
2. High variability on Autosport. Basically at some point you picked it up, or you just didn't (and probably never will).
3. Same with posters. Either you had posters or you just didn't.

Richard