View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2008, 12:13 (Ref:2280772)   #7
HCForums
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
HCForums should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Normally there's always a pitlane in Thursday so I don't expect it to be different this year, with a normal ticket you can enter.

I was staying at Spa D'Or last year. They got us a full spot where we could park and set up our tent so it was really good. Only problem was that there were some Dutch guys who did kareoke till 3AM and even when asked by the management to stop they didn't. When you have to get up early next morning its kinda hard to here Dutch songs and a jingle repeated every minute. Oh yeah, there were some thieves too but if you don't leave anything in your tent it shouldn't be a problem.

Where did you order your tickets thestig84? If its the unofficial francorchamps.be site you should get them today or tomorrow. I've got mine about two hours ago.

Don't forget that its really cold in the morning, so don't forget to take enough clothes with you to the circuit. It will get warmer throughout the day. Now it looks like the worst weather will hit the circuit at Friday and it will become less throughout the weekend. Still 65% of rain on Sunday.

Yes, I meant Francorchamps. But don't forget these campings are the closest to the circuit so they will be packed. But there are more spots near Les Combes and Rivage.