View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2012, 17:46 (Ref:3034077)   #2769
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't know what these threads would look like without gwyllion's supreme internet searching skills!

I've tried to find this question already, so apologies if it has already been answered, but I would appreciate an answer from anyone qualified to say.

A wet Le Mans pretty much gaurantees and Audi win, right? Toyota seem to have issues getting the power down anyway, and there's few that do AWD like Audi.