View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2017, 15:38 (Ref:3769100)   #277
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
I always thought Plato was the only paid driver in the field, unless he gets his salary paid to him through sponsorship and not from Subaru/Warren Scott?
Adrian Flux pay the majority of JP's income from BTCC at the moment, as it was in his Tesco 99 Momentum KX Clubcard days. Hence he will always aim to get his sponsor's details in whenever possible.

Remember, he approached BMR with the idea to use a Subaru, but they had to continue with the VW for a while first until it was all in place. Subaru would not be interested in paying a driver's salary in BTCC (as I expect most manufacturers feel).