View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2017, 19:16 (Ref:3714079)   #89
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed it. So did my son. In fact, it was a very pleasant evening, with a meal beforehand. Unlike others, I would have been happy with less F1 and certainly more from the early Group C era. If I had minor gripes, they were:-

1. Not enough sports car footage
2. Bearing in mind that the majority of those who spoke in German and were voiced over speak very good English, I would have preferred to have them speaking in English. Guys like Mass, Lauda and especially Stuck are always good value....
3. Nowhere near enough in car footage. I fully expected in a film of this length to get a full in-car lap at serious pace from someone....
4. Occasionally the music was intrusive - especially when I was loving hearing the turbo flutter of the 956.....

But, as I say, I enjoyed it. I may not buy the DVD, but I'm pleased I went to see it.