View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2017, 06:29 (Ref:3714168)   #93
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
1. Not enough sports car footage
2. Bearing in mind that the majority of those who spoke in German and were voiced over speak very good English, I would have preferred to have them speaking in English. Guys like Mass, Lauda and especially Stuck are always good value....
3. Nowhere near enough in car footage. I fully expected in a film of this length to get a full in-car lap at serious pace from someone....
4. Occasionally the music was intrusive - especially when I was loving hearing the turbo flutter of the 956.....

But, as I say, I enjoyed it. I may not buy the DVD, but I'm pleased I went to see it.
Agree with those points. A full in car lap in something quick would have been good and totally appropriate!

I'm pleased that I took the time to watch it on a big screen with decent sound.

And dwh43's comment 'a little disjointed from time to time' is IMHO pretty much spot on as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Thanks Mike, that's exactly my point; surely as highly experienced professionals they should *not* have sounded like they were reading from a script....
Ah, got you!