View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 09:38 (Ref:3736615)   #15
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary396 View Post
Sorry to hear that. Problems with MSV media office Bob?
I submitted application via MSV web site, with all accompanying documents, and received the usual e.mail saying I would be informed of either acceptance or reason for refusal. I sent e.mail on Friday querying lack of response, tried phoning (no answer) and nothing in the post on Saturday. I rather expect a ticket in the post on Tuesday when it is all too late of course, as this has happened before with Brands Hatch. The last time I applied to MSV was in April for CSCC Snetterton and only received ticket on the Friday before. I am planning to go to Cadwell Park in July for the two meetings, MGCC and VSCC, on the weekend 22/23rd which means an overnight stay booked well in advance, but with no guarantee that the same thing will not happen again.

I do not have much faith in MSV Media I'm afraid, with both Donington and Snet on the agenda also this year.

Is it just me or do others have similar experiences?

I was supposed to be covering the MSCC Meeting for the Club magazine and the Aero Challenge web site and for the Morgan racing department.
Not good news.