View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2017, 20:50 (Ref:3747454)   #31
owrforever
Rookie

United States
America's Dairyland
owrforever should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridowrforever should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Five vs Fourteen

Normally I like to watch from Fireman"s Hill outside turn 5, but this year I decided to migrate to the outside of turn 14. When the sun hid behind the clouds it was downright cold, & windy. Thought the supporting races were pretty good, especially the Pirelli World Challenge; they were driving like NASCAR boys, fenders were weapons, Jon Fogarty found out that three wide doesn't work at RA! The parity of cars and drivers in Indycar doesn't come across well on TV, there are no slackers. Sunday the combination of Mike Hull & Scott Dixon were no match for the Penske gents; Dixon on reds and the Penskes on blacks was no contest, Josef could not gain on Scott. Met a gent from the UK, he wanted to know what "PP" meant. Turn 14 attracts a little different crowd than Turn 5; several high dollar motorhomes. Young couple on a blanket, next to where I was standing, were busy doing what young couples do, quite distracting; "jeez, get a room!" They sure weren't interested in Dixie! Maybe next year I'll try the high rent district over at Canada Corner.