View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2010, 17:26 (Ref:2678587)   #14
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I agree I also agree with the other poster who basically said you don't stand a cats chance in Hades of getting any money out the company. You have got to prove for a start that you never tampered with the timing or anything else when it left the shop. I remember a sad story about a chap that took a very well known company to court because basically his Fiesta CVH race car couldnt catch similar cars with another companies race engine and he argued it was down on power. Prooving it is totally differnent, one mans race engine is another mans fast road engine. I warned him to drop it when it got slung out the first time in court but no he went to appeal and ended up loosing a massive £30k in costs and fees and culminated in him loosing his house!

BTW you may want to think twice about naming and shaming them here on an open forum however justified you are.