View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2017, 10:39 (Ref:3773843)   #874
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Seems as though Jenson Button still pledges allegiance to Honda after this divorce?
I assume this is in reference to Jenson potentially driving a prototype for Penske with Honda power? Why not? Why should he hold a grudge? Does he have much of a reason to hold a grudge? The issue is more between Honda and McLaren. I expect Jenson will exit his association with McLaren at the end of this season. It's probably already a done deal, but just not announced. I believe McLaren is already talking who might be reserve driver for 2018 and it is likely not Jenson. Jenson also has a long history with Honda that goes beyond the recent McLaren partnership.

Richard