View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2017, 23:25 (Ref:3787343)   #842
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I see what you are saying, but I’m sure it’s not the first time that any of the Toyota drivers have been passed over because someone better came along. And he other way round too, they’ve all had opportunities over someone else.
To me, the logical way to accommodate him would have been to have five of their six drivers full time, plus Alonso driving when he's available, and the sixth driver stepping down to reserve driver for when Alonso has to go and do his day job. Anyway, I'm sure they know what they're doing.