View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2007, 03:16 (Ref:2039602)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceonly
Methinks that ever since he went to Ch 7 he started taking himself far too seriously. I guess someone has to. I found him at the Bathurst 12 hour to be the most aloof of all the Subaru drivers. Cody, Chris Atkinson, Chris Alajaian, Neil Crompton and Dean Herridge were easy to talk to.
And each of the blokes you mention, other than Mr Denyer, have some idea about the rhythm of being in a race car... having perfected the mechanical art of sitting behind the wheel of a racing car, changing gears, slowing down, cornering etc etc... whereas you could say that Mr Denyer, not being as experienced, could well benefit from a little guidance in this area

The intensity is usually up... when the result is mega important...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House