View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2015, 18:54 (Ref:3490757)   #69
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Just watching news and the ferry has decided to float away on her own .reminds me of a time when I was a retained fireman . We got called out as a horse was stuck in a ditch .We stood around scratching our heads I was down in the ditch blowing up it's nose . Then the next village fire engine turned up so now about ten fireman all scrating their heads I'm still talking to the horse and now coverd head to toe in mud . We then decided to get the wrecker out and strap the horse around it's belly then lift it out . So wrecker came then a full time pump from reading along with an officer . So after about two hours there are now nearly 30 fireman all coming up with daft ideas and I forgot a vet got called out as well . Anyway all of a Suden the horse decided enough was enough and she got up on her own And that was that .