View Single Post
Old 8 May 2017, 16:26 (Ref:3732264)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
New F1 chief Chase Carey recently told the Times newspaper that he is alarmed by the lack of promotion of the Silverstone race.
not having read the article, is CC having a dig at the British GP promoters or was he commenting on FOM's failure to promote one of it's series top events in general?

his opinion that FOM has traditionally done a horrible job at promoting the sport as a whole is not really open for debate...FOM has fallen far far behind what other organizing bodies do for their respective sports.

to that point, looks like they are trying to organize a street demo in London this year.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...mo-901706/?s=1

that however leaves us with a different problem....the more popular they make F1 the greater the risk of falling victim to the realities of popularity...which in the case of the British GP translates into even increasing ticket prices!

#neverhappy