View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2017, 16:14 (Ref:3711414)   #8
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
if you're catching a train down to nice/monaco from paris/brussels, try and travel during the day and make sure you sit on the right hand side of the train for a sea view if you choose to fly, 75% of the time the best side of the plane for landing at nice is the "a" side - takeoff is better on the "f" side for a great view of the alps!
I will probably leave Spa on Sunday morning (race is on Saturday) and planning to get to Nice by next Friday (race is on Saturday too). So basically I have 4/5 days in between those days and I am studying different options.
- Stuttgart + Munnich
- Nuermberg + Munnich
- A couple of Swiss cities
- Notheast of France
Still haven't decide. If I end up in Munnich I will probably need to fly to Nice from there.

Regarding car insurance it states this:
SLP SUPPLEMENTARY LIABILITY PROTECTION: Third party liability insurance is mandatory in compliance with Belgian law and always included in the price of the rental. It provides unlimited coverage for any damages or injuries caused to a third party other than the driver, the rental vehicle and its contents with with an excess of 175 EUR (in case of vehicles in car groups Economy, Compact, Intermediate, Full-size, Standard, Premium and Luxury).