View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2017, 15:53 (Ref:3779038)   #3
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good for Massa that he wants to keep racing elsewhere. I find it difficult to assess how he's done against Stroll this year, simply because I'm not completely sure what I make of Stroll. He certainly hasn't done a bad job and has always been around the points positions where it looked like Williams would have a chance. However, it's Lance who has ended up with the bigger finishing positions. All the best to him anyway and I hope he has fun in Abu Dhabi and particularly Interlagos.