Thread: WEC BR1 Dallara LMP1
View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2017, 19:39 (Ref:3781085)   #45
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Strange? That looks wonderful imo! Nice branding there even in the headlight cluster. I hope they can keep it as long as the main lights are white.
That was the first thing I noticed, and actually like it. I think tuned enough to not be too blinding at night with the blue, something I wish Georgia cops understood, they should be allowed to keep it. Although I'm guessing as bright as headlights have gotten it might disappear against the white headlights.