View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2018, 09:16 (Ref:3808487)   #5500
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
These guys might be a big key in IMSA accepting hybrid. They're balancing non-hybrid and hybrid in lmp1 this year, lets see how it goes. If it turns out ok there's no reason IMSA should say no to them.
But Ford alone isn't enough if GM and the other rebranding-OEMs insist on fielding spec cars or they'll bail out. Plus the former Grand-Am teams have a lot of bargaining power, anytime I think of budgets related to North America I see the red face of Wayne Taylor banging fist to the table and screaming "I'm not spending a penny more!"