View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 12:22 (Ref:3752389)   #128
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mike Joy and DW were bearable for about 5 races. Now after nearly 2 decades of them? They're more interested in being "an act" rather than covering the act. Then add in Jeff Gordon, someone whom I've never cared for, and his awful voice plus Mikey and Chris "Hollywood" Myers, the idiotic Fox graphics, it's a complete $hit show. Makes me kinda miss Jeff Hammond and his gold chain. Larry Mac is the only one with anything smart to say, but his says it in a very bad way.

Steve Latarte is in the booth for a reason and he's certain difficult to listen to.

If you can work it out somehow, find the MRN/PRN radio coverage to put to video.

I just don't listen to much of anything these days....