View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2015, 00:08 (Ref:3490210)   #9
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan Attorney View Post

The other problem is that not everything you read on the internet can be trusted. Books are not dead yet................
And it's a good thing that they are not !
Al I was pointing out was that is the way things are going, years ago I seem to remember people talking about the "paperless office" that never happened and I think that if there was ever a nuclear war then a lot of digi stuff on flash drives/hard drives and cards would be wiped so a lot of history would disappear along with a lot of people !!!
Also we don't know the life of digi recorded stuff as it hasn't been with us for as many years as books have.
I would agree on some of the stuff on the internet (or not) is not the best and even Wiki is made up from subscribers who can have their own slant on things, generally though you can get a good idea if you delve enough into different sites.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !