View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2004, 18:49 (Ref:1126114)   #11
speedy king
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
speedy king should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridspeedy king should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Potentialy a good move, but changed very quickly!! Here's how it went!

I was in 3rd and going down the fastest straight in to turn one i could see a 'Stars Of Tomorrow' racer lunge down the inside of Luke Branch on the brakes, Luke turned in giving the driver enough room to go side by side however he appeared to clip the curb or something which unsettled the kart and according to Luke the other drivers kart just went straight on (driver error or not, i dont know and its not in my right to say) but the two collided and the other kart mounted Luke's in a big way, climbing over his side wheels on to the back of the kart and doing about two pirrorettes actually ON his kart! Left rubber marks on Luke's seat, bent his spart plug, dented the radiator, pulled the exhaust off, white smoke everywhere, horrific noise as you can imagine when the exhaust comes off. Thankfully neither driver was injured, the other kart then fell off Lukes and carried on and Branch pulled off.

Was pretty eye catching! The amount of smoke was incredible too, and ive never seen a kart give another a piggy back before!!!