View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2018, 15:59 (Ref:3793337)   #29
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
and is Indycar a better option for his career? Maybe if he wants to stay there but it does look to be a bit of a dead end.
I really don't follow Indycar (used to long ago), but I suspect some might say a successful Indycar career might not be a bad thing to have... even if it is a "dead end". It also speaks to the point mentioned here somewhere (maybe not this thread) in that successful Indycar drivers may not view it as a move up to switch to a mid-field F1 team and drive around in the middle or back of the pack. Just to say you raced in F1?

If he moved to Indycar and didn't do well (assuming with good team) then... maybe not good for his career prospects in general (failure in two top tier series).

Richard