View Single Post
Old 2 May 2015, 09:10 (Ref:3532853)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
If you want to stick at 35mm then I suggest that you invest in a top of the range camera and lenses as there are loads for sale as they are obsolete.
Most people that have been into photography for years have lots of very expensive cameras collecting dust me included that in today's terms would have(and did) cost thousands then.
There are loads for sale on ebay for sale for virtually nothing as people would rather get a couple of bob for them than throw them away and lenses that unfortunately won't fit and work with digi bodies.
What it will make you do is think more into how to use a camera properly as every shot is costing money to develop and print and make you a better photographer !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !