View Single Post
Old 3 May 2000, 16:29 (Ref:460)   #20
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fatbloke:
Capital Radio were reporting that DC and his mrs. were killed in the crash, so it was a relief to here later that he wasn't - though that doesn't help the families of those who were. The three that got out were very lucky - the whole of the front end of the plane had gone, and the passenger cabin seemed rather charred.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can also remember the night Graham Hill died in his plane. I heard that news on Capital Radio and couldn't believe it.

This time we can thank God it was not as bad as it could have been but my sympathies go to the pilots and their families.