View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2016, 20:28 (Ref:3675592)   #6
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The 3 series together on the same weekend and only the three series, especially with the changes to IMSA P class next year would be appealing enough. I was considering it as I should have more of 4-6 next year.

Also along the lines with time/money, it's too far a trip, too close to PLM (40 mins from me), even though I understand the WEC time frame. There's several other races on my bucket list that would take similar time/effort ahead of a lot at COTA.

Edit: 4 WECs 4 me. I get IMSA and WC in my backyard.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 27 Sep 2016 at 20:52.