View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2007, 23:03 (Ref:1895894)   #28
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Rockingham spotters guide will be on line during the course of tomorrow (Friday). Not sure when or the exact link as its down to someone else to upload, but if you check www.seatcupra.net it should appear on the main page. I'll post a link up once I'm up and its been uploaded.

The Rockingham guide is in a PDF format and includes all (I think) the updates from Brands along with the fleet of SEAT Cupras. Two cars have a new livery (which I quickly did) but thats Embargoed, but other than that, I'm not aware of any significant changes on the BTCC Side. You can never be sure with the SEAT's

There will be a few updates during the season, but not every race. Will probbaly have an update for Oulton due to the two aforementioned + others.

Special thanks to the Photographers that helped me on this (not easy from Canada) including Peter Still, Greg C and Paul Davies. Your all stars.

Onto WTCC now (not sure I'll get it done for Zandvoort)