View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2017, 11:32 (Ref:3757337)   #57
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Up to you, I wasn't thinking Nostalgically however if you dismiss the theory then fine, but so far I've seen nothing to suggest that these cars and those since the decision to stop testing are as difficult to drive as they were previously. Likewise these testing results and those from last year are demonmstrating to anyone with an ounce of sense that to be on the pace all you need is to be good at playstations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense would dismiss the simulators as playstations
I believe there lies the problem, it appears there is a HUGE disconnect from what fans want to see, broken cars, drivers spinning, their driver far ahead and yes wrecks (views don't lie), and what they claim to want to see, close competition and no single team dominance.

If the DRIVERS say they are harder to drive, I'm willing to go out on a limb and go with their opinion as they have this thing called i don't know ACTUAL experience in the car. Just because the older cars were for the most part temperamental and broke more often than not does not make them harder to drive. It makes them WORSE cars. It's not even an often studied phenomenon any longer, things you saw younger are always what you want things to be even if they are demonstrably worse.