newlaprecord
Racer

Switzerland
Feusisberg
newlaprecord should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Very good. An 8.

Hungaroring is a track that is growing on me more and more. It has always been a track I want to go to for the GP, and has always had cool corners, but nowadays I enjoy it even on TV as a race in itself. So much more interesting than anything Bahrain/China/Abu Dhabi/South Korea/India/any other Tilkedrome serve up.
I wouldnt add South Korea to that mix, its a pretty solid "cut the BS" type of almost oldschool circuit in my book (despite being new) and AFAIK Tilke's involvment was minor to None there.

However I certainly agree with what you've said. These new tracks are putting everything in perspective, certainly my appreciation for Hungaroring grows year by year (btw most def among the top5 coolest tracks to drive on with any F1 game Simulator imo) and I really miss Imola and even Magny-Course (each of which are far better than the new ones you mentioned combined)

The race was a very strong 7 for me but it easly had a potential of 9 would they have let Grosjean saga to unfold ..... Thanks McNish