View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2016, 17:25 (Ref:3694848)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice video. But can I say I want to smack whoever edited it. The video is 3:10 long. Not counting the very fast sub second cycle of images at the very end, I counted around 135+ transitions. That is roughly 1.3 seconds per shot. The longest single shot was an amazing 4-5 seconds of lingering on one Ferrari wheel. I thought I might drift off to sleep during that one long shot!

Clearly a lot of work to create it, but so, so short. The video could have been 2x as long and 10x as interesting.

Richard