View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2012, 12:49 (Ref:3065369)   #42
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
That sounds like Graham Millwards road saloon car...
Can't remember. A google of the 216 series that was racing on the same bill suggests 1991, middle of the Esses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyceswan View Post
ls that the car that also barrell rolled several time exiting the Old Hairpin at Donington several years ago? The more it rolled, the higher & faster it went! Luckily he was unhurt, but it was a heart stopping moment!
I remember a Sierra Cosworth doing that. Went off on the inside and hit the gravel sideways. Driver's response when I got to it parked on top of the wall at the exit of the Old Hairpin was "Where am I?". I started the usual checks for a bang to the head and he said "I'm not hurt, I know I was at Donington when it started, I just wondered if I was still there by the time it finished!".

However that doesn't count towards the thread since it was at least a couple of laps in.