View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2010, 03:32 (Ref:2678205)   #21
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
No one is arguing your last point axeman, But your just trying to change the subject and take the heat of Will. why do you think Will is performing so average
how am i trying to change the subject? i'm making a comparison. sure i rate Will as a driver, don't forget he did drag a bucket of poo DJR car to victory. its not however that i have a fetish over him. he does drive for Holden, but i am not that much of a one eyed Ford supporter that i think he is a hasbeen after a few bad performances, i recognise drivers who perform without being a tool. my issue is that someone doesn't perform for a couple of rounds, and everyone writes them off as has beens.

I think some HRT history is being repeated

care to dispute my quandary: "he was 2nd in the championship last year people, talent doesn't just dry up in 1 off season!" Why do YOU think he is performing so average, given his standing at the end of last year, which was 4 months ago?