View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2016, 01:41 (Ref:3634682)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The Mitty 2016- Road Atlanta 4/21-4/24

The annual spring historic race meeting at Road Atlanta starts later this week. I've been for the past 8 or so and it's one of my earliest memories of the track growing up.

Little Al is the GM. Ford is the featured marque.

50 year anniversary of Can Am is what I am stoked about. Decent number of Can Am cars to include a rare, only raced once Ford Can Am; 1969 Alan Mann Can Am, with Holman Moody backing, I believe. Ground pounding 429 ci V8 should sound good. There's two Shadow DN4s, McLerans, Lolas, Marches per usual, as well as all the other fabulous vintage motors I've come to love. Can't wait.

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.

Event Page

HSR Home Page

ENTRY LIST

SCHEDULE