View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2008, 15:59 (Ref:2101940)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
My mate had a Standard Vanguard that went surprisingly well in its day with a TR engine fitted(considering it was a tractor engine) and would keep up with the Zephyr / Zodiacs of the time. Don't forget all the "proper" Elan's used Herald front suspension as well. Why they bothered with not fitting a boot lid to the Standard 8 but did the 10 was a bit of a puzzle, as when it was made it couldn't have saved an awful lot ?. I totally agree with the last of the Vitesse's and a good one was a joy to drive.
Mentioning Michelin X they never used to wear out !

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 8 Jan 2008 at 16:02.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !