View Single Post
Old 10 May 2017, 06:46 (Ref:3732587)   #171
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex87 View Post
Bonjour a tous!

I think is my fifth message in the forum and as it has to be the special one, I confirm that I will be in this edition of Le Mans!

Now I have to arrange everything from Scratch. First things first, I bought the camping "allowance" so I will arrive to Le Sarthe on Monday or Tuesday, it depends on who can help me with a tent o something. I am travelling this month around Europe for the first time and I am following my Idol José MarÃ*a "Pechito" López.

Well having said almost everything, I ask you if you know someone that needs a partner to share costs and so. Of course I will be on Saturday´s meeting

See you in LM 2017!
Welcome to the forum Alex, i am sure someone will be able to help you but you will need to let people know where you are camping and how you are travelling, as for tents etc there is a big Decathlon near the start of mulsanne where cheap tents will be available (early in week at least), and from there you can easily get back to the campsites close to tertre rouge but it is a long way to the other sites. You will love Le Mans