View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2017, 16:43 (Ref:3754771)   #1070
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a few days on i am coming to accept the fact that they will be on the 2018 cars so now i am kind of interested to see what the teams will do with them now that its been said that they will have some room to work the aero (although for sure that adds another element of danger with bits that might fly off).

but tying to find the positive, the one Williams tested was painted to match their white livery so that wasnt too bad looking. hid it a bit more anyways.

would also like to see the halo's personalized for the drivers though.