View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2017, 22:21 (Ref:3769644)   #55
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
By the way ... this is great racing. I don't care if cars were quicker ten years ago. I am watching the Ford descend through the Corkscrew, and I cannot tell nor would I care if it were going .89 mph faster or slower.

Right now the front of the race is tightening up ... GTLM is always crazy good ... I always see bits of great racing in GTD that there simply isn't time for the camera crews to cover.

If I have to work hard to be happy or not work hard and just be happy .... we all have options. Not trying to change anyone's mind.