View Single Post
Old 17 May 2005, 12:07 (Ref:1302917)   #1
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lime Rock Crystal Rock Pro-Am Sprints (ex-Grand Prix)-Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-30

It's already that time of year again.
Big schedule changed occurred for Lime Rock this past offseason, with Memorial Day again without any main event-now with a mix of club and vintage racing thrown in instead. Even the car show on Sunday is missing this year.
However, I believe the Lime Rock hardcore group will show up enough to produce a decent audience, and that the hint of action I got at the Jeff Poor Memorial races on Saturday, May 7, 2005, showcased what was to come-some great racing.
The lesser-rank events have also brought something appreciated-the lowest prices for a weekend event in years!

So, I'll volunteer to head up any meetings that should take place during the weekend-and I ask, who is going?

I am 90% sure I will-my father seems reluctant due to the fact that "nothing" will be racing there (some fan he is! )-but I bet if I prepare everything for my family's camper we should be alright.
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)