Thread: Pikes Peak 2013
View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2013, 07:30 (Ref:3256978)   #66
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Norma make the best hillclimb cars in the Eueopean series, them and Osella make the very best cars for that category, guys like Faggioli, Steiner, Demuth all use V8 powered Osealls and Norma's, that will be why Dumas is using one. Someone like Faggioli would get close to the top guys believe me.

I just dont rate Millen sorry, might be good, but I have seen him doing a few things against really quick guys like rallycross and the like and he was properly found out!!

Dayraut is an ice racer! Very good car control, but the car is new, and though it will be similar to teh Dacia he used before (that is why its Nissan powered coz Dacia is basically budget Renault owned by Nissan, and this Mini will basically be a marketing shell dumped over the Dacia spaceframe) I am sure it will have teething issues maybe.

Loeb's car is factory! He is by far the best rally driver of recent times on a track he wil learn quickly in a factory car develoepd by the best rally team in the world!

All things being equal he will batter everyone!